home • investing in the future
in the future
The Ballarat Foundation is all about investing in the future of our community. There are many ways you can do this:
Financially, as a donor:
- by supporting the operations (tax deductible) donate here
- by supporting the Corpus pool of funds for earnings distribution donate here
- by establishing a bequest
- by supporting one of the generic named funds
- by establishing a named fund
- by establishing an in memorium named fund
- As an individual or business, through the provision of goods or services on a pro bono basis to The Ballarat Foundation in support of its work, you are keeping operational costs down which frees up more funds for investment and grant making.
As a supporter:
- By spreading the word to friends and colleagues about what The Ballarat Foundation can do for the community into perpetuity.